Friday, February 12, 2010

4th round....

So Jack had his fourth round of chemo (CCNU (Lomustine ) ) and his final Melanoma vaccine yesterday. In two weeks he has a 5th round of chemo and xrays. The xrays will be our first test to see if there is any noticeable spread. It looks like they will be recommending another vaccine in 4 months, I had heard about a 6 month booster so we'll see what they have to say. I was out of town and my mom took Jack in so I haven't had a chance to ask any questions about the booster. We'll see how his blood work is in a week. His eating habits are definitely off course but at least he is still eating!!

Ok update: So today he would eat treats and any wet food but not his kibble with gravy. So I tried feeding his kibble as a treat, tossing them in the air one at a time....he ate it all!! So maybe he doesn't like the gravy I've been using?? Will try just straight broth or nothing tomorrow and see what happens. The gravy I had been using was the leftover from the crockpot when I made his wet food. Gotta be creative I guess :-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment