Sunday, March 20, 2011

Its been a week.....

And man what a hard week. In some ways it seems like just yesterday and in others it seems like he's been gone forever. Overall each day is a bit easier but the pain isn't gone. I was able to go away for a couple of days and I think that helped. Our home seems so empty without his wonderful "presence"....its just not the same :-(. I know he is gone but man sometimes it is hard to comprehend and get your mind around it. At times I feel so lost because for every day for almost 16 months I was fighting an evil enemy, cancer, and that enemy finally won and it just feels weird to not have that fight part of my daily life. It just seem so unfair that he is gone, yet I feel so blessed that he was part of our lives, it just wasn't long enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment