Saturday, January 2, 2010

So far so good.....

Well this is the third day and overall it is going well. I just spent a round of "get the ball" with Jack and he had a great time and lots of energy. He ate well this morning, not quite as much as usual but I've increased the amount I'm giving him. I noticed he wanted his kibble dog food more than what I have been making, so I'll change it up at the next feeding. Also not sure if he is liking that ginger so I'll not put it in for his evening meal and see if that makes a difference. No major nausea or diarrea so that is good!

On another note a friend of mine asked why I was doing this blog. After I thought about it I think its for two reasons, one because it helps me to get my thoughts down and two when I first found out Jack had this cancer I found a lot of info on cancer but not a lot about his specific kind and even less about how the experience was going thru it. Hopefully this will help someone else in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment